Dec 18, 2008

'Appy Der-Day' Papa!!

Yangyang wished Happy Birthday to Papa yesterday, albeit in his own special way: Appy Der-Day!

I came home from work yesterday and said to Yangyang, "When Papa comes home from the dentist later you must say 'Happy Birthday, Papa', ok?" Then I asked him to repeat after me... "Happy... Birth...day" He wasn't really in the mood to 'practice'... and trotted off to play.

Abt 1/2 hour later, when he was abt to go for his bath, he shouted 'Appy Der-Day! ... er, my boy, Papa's not home yet.

To my surprise, when Paul came home, once he heard the door, he again shouted, 'Appy Der-Day!!' This time to the birthday 'boy' who's turned 36. That night we had yummy mango mousse cake from Baker's Inn with GongGong and Popo, and Yangyang blew candles for the first time!!


Paul is 36! Mister and Master Oh

Blowing candle flame off Papa's b-day cake "Appy Der-Day, Papa!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment